The Confiture cloth was designed to do just that, make ‘confiture’ or jam, the old fashioned way, by separating the seeds from the fruit. It also works as a simple kitchen towel, and looks very pretty as well. The linen is fine like muslin and will shrink when washed.
SIZE: 85 x 85 cm
For best results, we recommend the following care instructions:
- Unfold your linens completely before washing.
- Do not overload the machine.
- Wash your linens at max. 60°C - 140°F.
- Use a mild soap. Avoid chlorine bleach.
- If possible, line dry, it’s best for linen and the environment.
- If using a tumbler, dry on medium heat, do not over dry.
- Iron with steam on slightly damp linen (best the inside of the fabric).