CONFITURE LINEN CLOTH
The Confiture cloth was designed to do just that, make ‘confiture’ or jam, the old fashioned way, by separating the seeds from the fruit. It also works as a simple kitchen towel, and looks very pretty as well. The linen is fine like muslin and will shrink when washed.
SIZE: 85 x 85 cm
For best results, we recommend the following care instructions:
- Unfold your linens completely before washing.
- Do not overload the machine.
- Wash your linens at max. 60°C - 140°F.
- Use a mild soap. Avoid chlorine bleach.
- If possible, line dry, it’s best for linen and the environment.
- If using a tumbler, dry on medium heat, do not over dry.
- Iron with steam on slightly damp linen (best the inside of the fabric).