BINHAM LINEN TEA TOWEL
Named after the lovely North Norfolk village of Binham, this kitchen towel is a must have for drying and polishing glassware.
93% linen, 7% cotton
SIZE: 70 x 70 cm
For best results, we recommend the following care instructions:
- Unfold your linens completely before washing.
- Do not overload the machine.
- Wash your linens at max. 60°C - 140°F.
- Use a mild soap. Avoid chlorine bleach.
- If possible, line dry, it’s best for linen and the environment.
- If using a tumbler, dry on medium heat, do not over dry.
- Iron with steam on slightly damp linen (best the inside of the fabric).